The Clinical Dietetics Unit offers high quality nutrition services to all individuals and all age ranges starting from infancy up to adulthood. The Dietitians provide nutrition therapy to individuals with various medical conditions and help patients with their overall wellness, disease prevention, and nutrition concerns.
The facility also includes an outpatient clinic service to help patients with disease management, and treatment of diet related problems. AL Zahra dietitians work with patients to accomplish their individual goals, personalizing their nutrition plan and counselling them on making conscious decisions about food.
Our services include nutrition management of:
- Diabetes type 1 and type 2
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Weight management
- Gestational Diabetes
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Kidney failure
- Gastrointestinal tract disorders such as celiac disease, gastro esophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and many others.
- Pediatrics (infants, toddlers, preschooler/ school age child and adolescents)
- Athletes and sports enthusiasts