We provide comprehensive audiology services for a wide variety of complicated hearing and vestibular problems. Complete diagnostic services are available that include all behavioral and physiological measures related to the hearing organs, including the most advanced auditory evoked potentials and vestibular function measures.
Audio- Vestibular Medicine
We have an Audio Vestibular Unit, run by fully qualified Audio Vestibular Medicine Specialists and Audiologists. We perform all hearing and balance evaluation and rehabilitation of hearing and balance disorder for both adults and children.
We provide the following services for both adult and children with our advanced technology.
- VNG (Video Nystagmograph)
- Head impulse test
- Ecoch G (Electrocochleography)
- VEMP (Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential)
This department also has computerized testing of Brain Stem Evoked Potentials for evaluating hearing in newborn babies.
We also do Cochlear implant mapping for all types of Cochlear implants.
- Audiological Screening
- Pure Tone Audiogram (PTA)
- Speech Audiometry
- Speech Detection threshold
- Speech Recognition Threshold
- Word Recognition Scores
- Free Field Audiometry
- Tympanometry and Auditory Reflex Testing
- Eustachian Tube Assessment
- Cochlear and Retrocochlear Tests ( Tone Decay, Reflex Decay, UCL and ABLB)
- Tinnitus Evaluation- loudness and Pitch Evaluation
- Screening of Neonates for hearing
- Auditory Evoked Potentials (ABR ) (a) Threshold Tracking (b) Site of Lesion
- Oto Acoustic Emissions
- Hearing Aid fitting for Adults and Children
- Cochlear Implant Mapping for Advanced Bionics, Med El and Cochlear
- Video Nystagmography (V.N.G)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential ( V.E.M.P)
- Video Head Impulse Test (VH I T)
- Positional Tests (a) Dix Hallpike Testing (b) Head Roll testing and the respective repositioning exercises Epley Maneuver and Barbecue Maneuver
- Head Shake Testing with the goggles
- Electro Cochleography (ECochG)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation